1. WHO / WHAT?
We observe the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of personal data and are the data controller for the purpose of processing personal data in the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. WHICH INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
2.1. Personal data
We declare that we will not collect more personal data than is necessary for the performance of our assignment/contract and to satisfy our legal obligations. Below is a non-exhaustive overview of the personal data we may process:
- Forename and surname; gender; date of birth and birthplace
- Address details; telephone number and e-mail address; bank account number
- IP address; Internet browser and device type
- Other personal data that you actively provide by, for example, creating a profile on this website, via correspondence and by telephone
- Details about your activity on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old, unless they have permission from their parents or guardians. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, then please contact us and we will delete this information.
3. WHAT IS THE DATA USED FOR, ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS AND FOR WHAT PERIOD?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending various forms of communication (e.g. mailing lists, newsletters, brochures, magazines, etc.)
- To call you or email you if this is necessary to carry out our service provision
- To inform you about changes to our products and services
- To provide you with the ability to create an account
- The aim of the collection and storage of personal data by means of cookies is to record individual preferences, questions and complaints and to use these to communicate with the customer and personalize pages for future visits to the website
- The purpose of this is to be able to answer your questions and to carry out the assignment we have been given
Personal data is processed on the basis of article 6.1 of the Regulation.
More specifically, we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, because it is necessary to implement an agreement, because it is necessary to satisfy a legal obligation or because it is necessary to promote a legitimate interest (such as helping you with our products or services, for example, or for the sake of our own commercial purposes).
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes places on the basis of article 6.1(a) "consent", you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
The personal data is stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary in accordance with the purposes of the processing and in proportion to any contractual relationship we may have.
4. PROVIDING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose the data that you provide us with to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned purposes. Where other companies process your data on our behalf, we conclude a data processing agreement with them to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
We will not disclose the data provided to third parties further unless legally required to do so (such as in the context of a police investigation or legal proceedings, for example), or unless you give your consent for us to do so. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing prior to its withdrawal.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data has not been properly secured or there are indications of misuse, then please contact us.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by us, and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer record to you or another organization named by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion or transfer of your personal data, or request the withdrawal of your consent, or object to the processing of your personal data, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any event within 30 days of your request.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Belgian Data Protection Authority, Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274.48.00, Fax +32 (0)2 274.48.35, E-mail: email@example.com.